Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Most paper prints that are 16"x20" and smaller will be shipped in 3-5 business days and will be shipped via USPS (First Class or Priority). 11 x 14 prints will ship flat with a sturdy backing board and archival plastic sleeve. Depending on the paper used, some 16 x 20 prints will be rolled in a tube to save on shipping cost. If prints are on a thick fine art paper, I recommend leaving them flat so they will be shipped with a sturdy backing board and archival plastic sleeve.
- Prints larger than 16"x20" will be rolled in a tube and will ship out in 1-2 weeks using either USPS or FedEx.
- Original stretched paintings will ship out in 1-2 weeks, using either USPS or FedEx.
- Tracking number is included in all shipments.
- International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. The typical shipping time to most countries is 2-3 weeks, but may take as long as 4-6 weeks.
- If applicable, buyer is responsible for any customs tariffs or charges for their respective country.
Due to the delicate nature of archival fine art paper, all print sales are final. Original paintings are also final sale. Returns are only accepted if items were damaged during shipping. Please contact me right away if anything is damaged and provide a photo of both the damage on your package and print, and I will send you a replacement. In some cases, the item may need to be sent back to me before I can issue the replacement.
© 2016 Spirit Cat Copyright does not transfer with the sale of any merchandise and purchaser is not entitled to reproduction rights.
ALL ARTWORK & IMAGES OF ARTWORK ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF SPIRIT CAT (JANELLE GURCHINOFF) & MAY NOT BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY FOR PROFIT WITHOUT PERMISSION.